KHAO PHAD MU SI-IU
1 cup cooked rice
1/4 cup bite-sized pieces pieces of pork loin, 1 egg
1 cucumber, 1 tbsp. corainder leaves
1 tsp. thinly sliced red spur chilli
1/2 tsp. ground pepper
1 tsp. chopped garlic, 1/2 tsp. sugar
1 tbsp. light soy sauce
1 tsp. dark soy sauce
3 tbsp. cooking oil for stir-frying oil
for frying the egg lemon, lettuce for garnish
1. Rub the pork with the pepper, sugar dark soy sauce, and 1/2 tbsp. of the light soy sauce and allow to marinate for about ten minutes.
2. Fry the egg (there is no need to turn it), and when it is dong, set it aside.
3. Heat the 3 tbsp. of oil in a wok. When hot, fry the garlic until golden. Next, add the pork and stir-fry until it is done. Then, add the rice and continue stir-frying
4. Season with the remaining light soy sauce, and when the rice is ready, turn off the heat.
5. Transfer the fried rice to a bed of lettuce arranged on a plate, garnish with thin slices of red spur chilli and coriander leaves, sliced lemom arrange the fried egg on the side of the plate, and serve with sliced cucumber.