KHAO PHAD AMERICAN
1 cup cooked rice
1 tbsp. raisins
1 tbsp. diced onion
1 sliced tomato
1 tsp. corainder leaves
sliced in quarters at each end
1 chicken leg, 1 egg
1 tsp. ground pepper, 1/2 tsp. salt
4 tbsp. butter, oil for frying
lettuce for garnish
1. was the chicken leg, rub with a little salt and pepper, and allow to stand for 5 to 10 minutes. Next, deep fry the leg until golden brown, and then set aside.
2. Heat the butter in a wok. When it has melted, fry the egg. There is no need to turn it. When it is done, remove and set aside. Next, fry the frankfurters in the butter, and when done, remove and set aside.
3. Now, fry the onion in the butter for a short time until fragrant. Then, add the rice and stir-fry. Add the raisins and tomato mix with the rice.
4. Season with salt, pepper, and ket-chup, mix thoroughly, and when everyhing is ready, remove from heat.
5. Place the fried rice onto a bed of lettuce arranged on a plate, add the egg, chicken leg, and frankfurters, and serve with coriander leaves.