KHAO PHAD PHAK KHANA
1 cup cooked rice
2 stalks Chinese kale
3-4 white or tiger prawns
2 shiitake mushrooms, soaked in water to soften the sliced
1 tsp. chopped garlic
1/2 tbsp. oyster sauce
1/2-1 tbsp. light soy sauce
1 tbsp. water
3 tbsp. cooking oil
1. Remove the old leaves from the kale; retain the yong leaves at the tip. Remove the tough outer portion of the stem. and then cut the stems diagonally in to long slices
2. Wash and shell the prawns, cut them open long the back and remove the vein.
3. Heat the oil in a wok. When it is hot, fry the garlic until fragrant; them, put in the mushrooms and stir-fry. When the mushroom are ready, put in the kale, add the water, and continue stir-frying. Then, put in the prawns.
4. Season with the sugar and oyter and soysauces. mix everything together, and then add the rice, and continue stir-frying until everything is ready.
5. Transfer the fried rice to a plate and serve.