2 cups cooked rice
150 grams beef tenderloin,
cut into bite-sized pieces
3 fried prawns
1-2 salted egg yolks
1/4 cup thin slices of omelette
2 spring shallots
1 thsp. coarsely chopped garlic
1/2 tsp. ground pepper
1/2 tbsp. light soy sauce
1 tbsp. oyster sauce
4 tbsp. cooking oil
1. Marinate the beef with the garlic, oyster sauce, and pepper for 15 to 20 minutes.
2. Heat the oil in a wok. When it is hot, put in the beef and stir-fry until it is done, using low medium heat so that the meat becomes uniformly done and the garlic does not burn.
3. Put in the rice and stir-fry with the beef until it is ready. Next, slice the egg yolk in slivers, add, and mix.
4. Season with the soy sauce, stir to mix everything together, and then remove from the heat.
5. Spoon the frice rice onto a plate, arrange the prawns on the side, sprinkle the omelette slices on top of the rice, and serve with spring shallot and cucumber slices.